Inspired by the splendor of historic eras and yet timelessly elegant, Céleste is a building of international class at the highest cultural level. It combines savoir-faire and understated luxury. In an exclusive neighborhood. In the heart of Charlottenburg.
• 21 exclusive residences & studios
• 2 townhouses with private garden, terrace and private entrance
• 2 spacious penthouses with roof terrace and views over berlin
• 1 to 8 rooms (combination possible)
• living space from 28 sqm to 305 sqm
• unique sustainability: gold certification by the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB)
• many apartments with fireplace, balcony and direct lift landing
• elegant communal areas and courtyard garden
• state-of-the-art digital concierge service for the utmost convenience
• private gym with modern equipment for the residents
• 15 underground parking lots with modern parking system
• high security standard: camera monitoring of entrances, exits and underground garage
Cultural history speaks through this building: it takes up ancient principles, quotes motifs from the Belle Époque and sets standards for a new Berlin architecture beyond the avantgarde. With self-confident restraint, Céleste places itself in the metropolitan now of the multifaceted Charlottenburg – and emerges with excellence, both aesthetically and energetically. This is one of the reasons why it is DGNB Gold certified. The house reflects the aspirations of its residents in every aspect. Cosmopolitanism, sustainable thinking, maximum quality, uncompromising comfort, and refined taste are the pillars on which this new construction is based.
Stylish one-of-a-kind pieces, luxurious in design, noble in materials.
Céleste translates heaven into earthly dimensions:
From the public to the private, the level continually rises – both in quality and individuality. A multifaceted offering of luxurious apartments caters to diverse needs and is complemented by extensive concierge services for the discerning. The floor plans of the living spaces vary from floor to floor. Design and materiality cater to the desires of the owners. Their culture governs the space – with tasteful details, selected materials, distinct master areas, and architectural originality.
A neighborhood that honors the past and embraces the future with open arms. While strolling amidst splendid historic buildings and old trees, the bohemian flair of the past is palpable. Upscale boutiques, trendy restaurants and bars, design hotels, galleries, idyllic parks, and an elegant, cosmopolitan community ensure urban quality of life at its highest level.
Join our PreSale list and benefit from exclusive information even before the official launch.